Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spend The Money or Go The Cheap Route?

I agree that fixing it right the first time is something you should do. But, it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive or the only thing you might try. I have homeowners & landlords ask me all the time. "Is it worth it to do it that way?" The asnwer that I give depends upon the repair in question. I usually ask them that same question back. "Is it worth it to you to do it that way"? Some homeowners and landlords just want it done as quickly and as cheaply as possible. And that's fine...but as a contractor and a business man I make sure that It's known up front that this will probably just be a quick fix type of thing and won't last or hold up over time. Some are fine with that, and some aren't.

So all in all..."Going The Cheap Route" can be benificial to some who just want it taken care of quickly and cheaply. But, I think most want the job done the right and lasting way. "Now the price of that job done right is up for debate!"

Ryan A. Wilcox
Owner Dynasty Remodeling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in total agreement with Mr. Wilcox. I too believe in a job well done. True, sometimes it may cost a bit more, but in the long run we all know it is a better decision. I would feel very confident in having Mr. Wilcox due work for myself and my company. P.S. Thanks for a job done right!! R.W.H.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr.Horvath for the kind words. We appreciate your comments and feedback about our services.

Ryan A. Wilcox
Owner Dynasty Remodeling

Post a Comment

Dynasty Remodeling LLC has received your message. Thank you.